Tuesday, March 16, 2010

O.K., I'm Back..

    So, it's been a minute, but your girl is back.  It's been a time of uncertainty, discovery and movement.  I have also learned that there are some little things that I love.  While they may seem wrought with frivolity, just rock with me because they bring me joy.  The one thing that I have learned is that when you force movement, and you get it, you need to buckle the fuck up.  For real.  This applies to a lot of things on many levels.  The one thing that I am thankful for is that I now know where I stand--even though it may be in quicksand.

     Forgive me, I digress.  So, some of the simple things that I have come to appreciate over the past few weeks.  I am currently enamored with the expression " 'not a lot--a lot' ".  I can't think of anything that summarizes feelings about issues, situations or experiences more effectively.  The second thing I have come to like is Facebook statuses.  Some of them are enlightening, some funny and some of the comments on statuses that I post are downright hilarious.  I have also come to appreciate the importance of sitting still.  This really works.  I also have remembered why I started blogging in the first place--to find my voice and hear it when need be. 

   So, I'm back, I missed you and I am going to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment